NEET 2022 Answer Key
Predict Your Rank with AV Publication Rank Predictor Tool
NEET 2022 Answer Key:
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the final date of the NEET 2022 Exam. The exam will be held on 17th July 2022 and the NEET 2022 Answer Key by Altis Vortex Publication will be released on the same day.
As soon as the exam is over, NTA will release all the Question Paper Codes on its website in PDF form along with the OMR Sheet, so that candidates can calculate their marks and predict their Rank. You will find all the information related to the Paper Code and Answer Key on this website. Soon you will be able to download the answer key through this website.
How to Download NEET 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates can download the answer key through the link, which NTA will release. The procedure to download the answer key is given below:
- Visit the NTA’s official website, neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the NEET official answer key 2022 link, after availability
- NEET 2022 answer key will pop up on the screen
- Search the NEET answer key as per the question paper code
- Match the responses to the answer key of NEET 2022
- Examine the scores according to the official NEET 2022 answer key
NEET 2022 Code Wise Answer Key:
NEET 2022 exam will be held on 17th July 2022, after the exam will be over, candidates can check the NEET 2022 code-wise answer releases by NTA on the website.
NEET 2022 Marking Scheme:
The NEET 2022 exam will be graded on a 4 Marks scale, with 1 mark deducted for each incorrect response. The applicants will have 3 and 20 minutes to complete the NEET exam. Candidates can look through NEET Sample Papers to understand the questions.
How to Challenge NEET OMR Response Sheet 2022?
Candidates will also get the chance to challenge the Answer Key. The answer key PDF will allow candidates to challenge their answers or clarifications by paying the required fee of Rs. 1000 for each contested solution.
Follow these steps to Challenge the NEET OMR Response Sheet 2022:
- Step 1: To access the official website, click the link on this page.
- Step 2: To sign in, enter your NEET application number and password.
- Step 3: Select the “OMR challenge” link that is present on the page.
- Step 4: Select the option. To contest the choices marked “OMR challenge,” Click Here.
- Step 5: The number of candidates’ marked questions and answers will then be shown on the screen.
- Step 6: To challenge a question, select the box next to it and then enter a different answer in the dropdown boxes that appear, as seen in the figure below.
- Step 7: Candidates will be able to dispute additional questions on the NEET 2022 OMR sheet similarly. After choosing the alternative “candidate claim” from the drop-down menu, select “submit” from the page’s list of available buttons.
The page will display a notice that reads, “Make sure all the challenging questions have been selected,” once you click the “submit” option. The final submission will be the last opportunity. After clicking “submit,” the candidates will be taken to a page where they may pay the processing fee.
How to Calculate NEET 2022 Marks:
The steps to determine likely scores using the answer keys are as follows:
- You will receive +4 marks for accurate responses, and you will lose 1 point for each incorrect response.
- You can also determine the solution key using the algorithm. NEET 2022 Score: (Number of correct answers 4) – (Number of incorrect answers 1)
- Use the NEET 2022 answer key that the AV publication has posted on its official website to determine how many accurate answers you have attempted. The algorithm above can be used to calculate the likely NEET 2022 scores.
We hope that the details concerning the answer key published on this page have been beneficial to you.
How to Raise an Objection in NEET 2022 Answer Key Released by NTA?
Candidates may contest the tentative answer key by paying a fee if they discover any errors in it. You can contest the NEET 2022 provisional answer key by doing the following:
- Check out the National Testing Agency’s official website.
- On the home page, click the “see and challenge answer key” tab. Choose that tab.
- The screen will display a fresh page. You can sign in using your NEET registration information.
- After entering your login information, you will be given the option to submit a challenge by selecting the appropriate answer key and question paper code.
- To submit this challenge, you must pay the authorities a cost that is not refundable.
NEET 2022 Answer Key, Questions and Solutions by AV Publication
NEET 2022 Answer Key is Available Now