To score above 700 in NEET 2023, which book will become helpful to solve Past Year Papers and Chapter-Wise Tests?Team Altis Vortex
As announced earlier, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the results of the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) on September 7, 2022. Over 18 lakh candidates had registered for the NEET UG exams. NEET 2023 candidates who are in class 11 or 12 should begin their preparation early in order to achieve the desired results. The early start of the NEET 2023 preparation would keep aspirants one step ahead. A proper schedule will help aspirants to prepare for all three subjects in a better way.
Firstly, Almost every NEET – UG aspirants are concerned about which books they have to choose for preparation. When selecting a content book for the NEET exam, it can be challenging to find one that is appropriate for candidates and in line with the entire syllabus. Choosing books that are appropriate for student learning styles as well as those that contain the latest questions that reflect the current curriculum is imperative.
While choosing the book for NEET Preparation, candidates must keep some points in mind:-
- Only select the latest edition books that will be based on the latest pattern and syllabus.
- Buy only those books which cover all the topics in a brief and in concise manner.
- Make sure that the topics are explained correctly.
- The book should clear the candidate’s concepts in the simplest way.
- The content of the book should be organic and understandable.
Secondly, to score 700+ in NEET 2023 it’s important to practice multiple Mock Tests and Previous Years’ Papers. Solving previous years’ papers will enable students to familiarize themselves with the marking scheme, the layout of the NEET exam, the weightage of chapters, the most important topics, etc. All of these elements can be easily interpreted. These vitals are extremely beneficial for competitive exams. Students also get an idea of recurring topics over the years.
Benefits of Practicing Past Year’s Papers
- It’s important to Enhance time management efficiently. Aspirants will only get 3 hours to solve the whole NEET exam. Try to complete it 15 minutes before the time to revise and go through the whole exam.
- Becoming familiar with the pattern will enable students to know about the marking scheme, the layout of the NEET exam, the weightage of chapters, the most important topics, etc.
- It’s important to practice numericals and reactions to Boost Speed and Accuracy and get accurate solutions which are crucial, especially in the Physics section involving numerical.
- Previous years’ papers are the best way to assess your preparation and also help aspirants to know, ‘where they are standing in the NEET race’. Identify your weak areas and work on them.
- Solving Past Years’ Questions is an important part of revision. This is the perfect tool to revise the NCERT. It helps boost confidence.
NEET Candidates will find ample practice books which include ‘Solved Year Papers’ and Chapter-wise tests with Explanations’, and that book series is, NEET 35 Years – Topic-wise Solutions by AV Publication.
The reasons for recommending the book:-
- Chapter-wise arranged questions with NCERT page-wise references from the past 35 years’ NEET exam (1988-2022)
- Toppers Secrets for solving questions efficiently.
- Answer key for every topic and every question.
- Based on the latest pattern and syllabus
Moreover, The book is updated with the questions of the NEET 2022 exam conducted by NTA. This helps the NEET candidates to revise NCERT along with question practice. Also, students get full explanations through NCERT books.
Click Here to download NEET Past Year Solved Papers
The conclusion at the end
Attempting questions from the previous year’s exams give a real indication to the NEET aspirants that students are attempting the real NEET exam.