What is the Marking Scheme for CUET UG 2023 exam?Team Altis Vortex
Marking Scheme for CUET UG 2023 exam – NTA CUET stands for Common Universities Entrance Test, introduced as a single aptitude test to get admission. It is a computerized entrance examination for admission to 45 central universities of India, and some other universities and institutions too, including Jamia Milia, TISS, etc. Students aiming to study undergraduate programs in central universities have to appear in the CUET exam which is mandatory.
Since it’s considered a new exam, it is crucial to understand the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. The exam is specifically designed to check the knowledge students hold of the language. CUET-UG is a language-based exam.
Candidates can attempt the CUET UG 2022 exam in any one of the 13 languages. However, most Indian aspirants opt either for the English language or the Hindi language.
Languages are Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, Odia, and English.
Secondly, The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions. To answer those questions, candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct answer or the most appropriate answer.
If we talk about the Marking scheme of the CUET- UG 2022 exam, For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded the marks.
If, however, after the process of challenging the report, any anomaly or discrepancy is discovered
- Correct answer or the most appropriate answer: Five marks (+5)
- Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1)
- If more than one option is found to be correct then Five marks (+5) will be awarded to only those who have marked any of the correct options.
- If all options are found to be correct then Five marks (+5) will be awarded to all those who have attempted the question.
- If none of the options is found correct or a question is found to be wrong or a question is dropped, then all candidates who have attempted the dropped question will be given five marks(+5) marks.
A piece of advice to every CUET – UG 2022 candidate is, Always read the question carefully, before marking the correct option, because questions can be tricky.
Click Here to download FREE CUET Sample Papers
Conclusion At Last
The ‘Marking Scheme of CUET- UG exam is that, On every Correct answer or the most appropriate answer, the candidate is awarded 5 marks, and On the other hand, an incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark.